Totally doable! Depending on how much $ we get, if any, from Bumbee’s Grandma, we may have to wait on a few things until her b-day. I am selling toys on CL to buy her stuff for Festivus…
- Tegu Blocks-Fair trade, made in Honduras, sustainable.
- Planet Pixie-Organic, fair trade from Sri Lanka.
- Plan Toys Green dollhouse- Fair trade, sustainable, made in Thailand.
- Grimm’s Spiel Stacking blocks- Made in Germany.
- Kapla Building planks/blocks. Made in France, sustainable
Sure, it is more work, and yes more money, and really this is all she gets if she gets this much. But, I hope she appreciates quality and that no children worked in sweatshops to make her toys, and that no more plastic was made from petroleum for her.