So my blood test a few weeks back has my thyroid hormone levels in the normal range.
- I have lost weight, at least 5 lbs in a month or so. A part of that might be not eating for 4 hours before I go to bed. ;-p
- My energy is better, noticeably better.
- My temp regulation seems to be improving.
- I need less sleep, like after 7 hours I feel pretty good. Before I was still tired after 8 or 9.
- My house is cleaner, due to the increased energy.
- My insomnia has improved, I still have a few episodes, but not as many.
- My heartbeat seems to be much more regular, too.
That’s my adventure so far!