My dad passed away a few years ago, and we inherited a bunch of stuff. Most too expensive to just toss or donate….So we have an extra “couch” , really theater seats piled int the front room, for sale.And NO room in the garage…
So we STILL have a crib, fully assembled and a changing table with the dresser and full bed in DD’s room. Interested in a crib, 3-in-1 conversion with Colgate Classica mattress, cloud and star zipper sheets, a Glenna Jean bumper/skirt and changing table? 😉 Seriously you can comment if you are interested, it will be on CL later this week for under $200. We paid at least $700 for it all.
But, we need to sell the crib stuff like now, before it starts snowing, and so we can finish DD’s room. Her room is so full, but has no storage….Here is the stuff we have for the BG room.
I just ordered a nightstand, well not really, it’s a cube. From Way Basics, eco friendly and cheap!
- Simple, versatile storage cube offers multiple decor and furnishing options
- Made of durable, recycled paperboard; responsibly sustainable design
- Less than half the weight of particle board, pressed wood, or plywood furniture
- Easy to assemble with no tools required; water resistant; backer board included
- Measures 11-1/3 by 13-2/5 by 15-1/2 inches
I really want this bookcase next, the same recycled paper material. with no chemical off-gassing. Under $100. We plan on using bins in it to organize DD”s clothes, shoes, books, etc. It will be nice for DD to have a real room, that is “put together”.