I am not usually a huge MTV fan, but this show is so good. The premise is 4 guys have a bucket list with 100 items. Every time they do an item on this list that help a stranger make a “bucket list” item a reality. Example, the guys wanted to compete in a Krump dancing contest, and in return they helped a young guy who had been through a lot, make his dream of his grandma hearing one of his raps on the radio come true. I was crying…. I love the concept!!!! So cool!
On my list so far
- Go to Tibet
- Finish Nursing School & become a Nurse.
- Run a marathon…. Maybe the Bay to Breaker on my 35th B-day…
- Make and perfect my Grandmother’s Irish Soda Bread recipe.
- Learn to sew, and start making all kids of things! I have 2 sewing machines one is industrial quality!
- Havasupi Falls, nuff said…