1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?A vampire, as that is what I was for Halloween.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? I’m a Vegetarian, I prefer meatless meat!
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? What’s it really like?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? Relaxing, wishful thinking!
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? I don’t eat anything from the movies. I bring healthier stuff with me! I really do, boring huh?
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? E-mail esp. from CL
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand? Captain “Grabby Hands”
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? Recycled Paper. 😉
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding? 1.5 years, 2 .5 years
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?Loud, I relish quite these days…
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Perceptivesness
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Lollipops?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? The Peaks
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Hunting..
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? 2, curse double parkers….
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? I don’t like vanilla, so TJ’s Organic Chocolate Syrup.
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Anything Chocolate
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? $50 is better than zero. I am pretty conservative.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? TV in a heartbeat. I wish we didn’t have TV a lot of times…
20. What is your highest level of education? I’m a college student!
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been? $2.70 ish, just under $4???
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? Beauty and the Beast.
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? Housekeeper
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Traffic
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word? There are many… Crud maybe?