I have started a mental list of toys for the future… Some I have mentioned in the past, some are new. MIG=Made in Germany
- Kathy Kruse dolls. OMG so cool, but expensive, in the $50-$100 range. You get what you pay for. I would rather my DD have one nice, safe doll than many that aren’t. MIG
- Magna-Tiles. LOVE these. I love open ended & creative toys. Made in Thailand.
- Castle Logix, and similar games.
- The Grimm’s Spiel und Holz XL Rainbow Stacker. I REALLY want this!- MIG
- Bilibo! Another European creative toy!
- Automoblox– MIC, but they still have a great rep. I can’t completely avoid MIC…
- Quadrilla Marble Run– This is so very cool!
- Sarah’s Silks– I love Play Silks!
There are more, and I will post them as I think of them, but for ya’ll with older kids, these are some cool options!