- 1/2 cup applesauce (I use Santa Cruz Organics)
- 3/4 cup Agave Nectar (if sugar use 1 cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4-5 bananas (I buy NF’s Organic bags for 50 cents/lb)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup + 2 T. whole wheat flour (I use bulk from NF)
- 1/4 c. ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts OR chocolate chips OR a mix of the 2
Blend first 5 (wet) ingredients. I use my trusty Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer for this (I *heart* mine). Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients, until thoroughly mixed. Bake at 375 for 20-30 mins. Baking at High Altitude I find cooking times vary. Cooking times vary depending on the size muffin tin you use.
Enjoy guilt free! Kid and Hubby approved!